[pct-l] Ride from Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass

Tom Griffin griffin at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 26 18:15:57 CDT 2009

While there is not public transport to the pass, there is shuttle
service to Cle Elum, which is about 15 miles east of the pass on I-5.
Some PCT hikers have been known to convince the driver to stop at the
pass (tips can help), even though technically the drivers aren't
supposed to do it. Others have reported that it's an easy hitch back to
the pass from Cle Elum. Here's a link to the Airporter Shuttle

http://www.airporter.com/shuttle/cle-elum-to-seatac-airport-seattle

It's a beautiful trip between Snoqualmie and the border and you are
going at the right time of year. If you want to see my trip reports on
these sections, visit

http://griffinte.home.comcast.net/~griffinte/pct.html

Tom "Bullfrog" Griffin
Seatttle