[pct-l] Callahan's hours of operation

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:43:02 CDT 2009

Anyone planning on a Callahan's (Ashland) stop might be interested in this:

http://www.callahanslodge.com/index.html

I don't have my Yogi pages for Ashland, but I think this is at
variance from what is in there.

I called to verify this: Even though they are closed on Tuesday and
Wednesday, the front desk is available, and you can still pick up a
package during front desk hours (9-5). I also asked if other hiker
services are available then, and the answer was 'yes', though I have
to wonder about the meals being available, if the restaurant is closed
then.