[pct-l] Ride from Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 00:48:18 CDT 2009

Saltlick wrote:

I know that public transportation isn't available from Seattle to Snoqualmie
Pass, and so was wondering whether anyone might be able to give us a ride
late on the 20th or on the 21st from the airport to the pass.

Ordinarily I would happily volunteer, but I'm going to be doing a section
hike of my own down in Oregon that week.  If you happen to change your
departure date to the 15th or earlier, or the 24th or later, let me know and
I could give you a ride.

Eric