[pct-l] neoair

Brenda Beatty brendab2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 14:00:51 CDT 2009

My husband mailed me a neoair at Kennedy Meadows and I loved it.  It was perfect in the mountains, camping on snow and hail for many nights.  The extra insulation kicked the butt of my z-lite and my pro-lite 3 (both of which I used at different times on my hike this year and have used for the past several years).  I'm a side sleeper and loved that my now hiker-boney hips didn't touch the ground while sleeping.  My first great nights sleep on the trail were after I picked up the neoair.

I had no issues with durability, but I only used it for about at month (I'm not hiking anymore of the PCT this year).

I recommend it, but I'm sure you'll also get lots of reviews with more criticisms...you did send your question to a lost of hikers after all...  :)

--blackberry.
Think like a mountain!

http://pbp.principle.com/nos/norm