[pct-l] Water treatment: AquaMira and...?

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Mon Jul 20 14:18:06 CDT 2009

If you're not worried about giardia or crypto, then iodine is an OK
choice.

It has low to medium effectiveness against giardia and NONE against
crypto.

People should also be aware that some people will have a sensitivity
to iodine.  It's not terribly common but people should try iodine as a
method on shorter periods first.

The taste is something a lot of people comment on, I've never tried
it...

BillB