[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Hiking Radio

WBL aeromer at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 18 21:39:28 CDT 2009

The FCCNo Code Tec  liscense is very easy to get now!  For those of you who trek the So.Cal PCT there is a very high, strong, repeater at Table Mt. near Anza that can can be heard all the way from the Mexican Border to Mt. Whitney (from  high altitutes)!  Get your FCC liscense $12 (no code required) and communicate where the ******* cell phones will not work! Look at the ICom handhelds, light, inexpensive and very reliable!
Dr. Pete