[pct-l] camp stove fuel for thru hike, is it easy to find?

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:08:08 CDT 2009

Denaturated is the most common-- easily found at all (or most) stops.

I was able to travel with a multi/white gas stove, and only ran into fuel
availability problems on one stretch of the trail-- Ashland-Sisters, and
this was mostly due to bad luck and being slightly behind the majority of
hikers.  If you get something that can burn gasoline in a pinch, you should
have no problems at all.

My impression was that there were also enough places to get cannisters if
you planned ahead a little bit.

Easy