[pct-l] Hikers At Highway 36, Chester CA

Meridith Rosendahl mrosendahl at digitalpath.net
Wed Jul 15 12:02:12 CDT 2009

I've started a Picasa photo album with the photos of hikers I've met
since Sunday, plus one of Piper a couple of weeks ago.  They've all been
NOBO, having passed the half way marker.  Some we took home to feed and
house, some just ferried into town for the night or for breakfast.  The
number of photos will grow over the next week and a half until we have
to leave.  Moms, Dads, SO's, friends and family might enjoy seeing how
their loved ones are faring...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Meridith59/PCTHikers2009#

Enjoy,
Piper's Mom