[pct-l] Suggestions

burnsg24 at gmail.com burnsg24 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:18:31 CDT 2009

Hello all,
Myself and two of my friends are planning a hike in september. Our original
plan was to fly into Reno tuesday september 1st and take the Eastern Sierra
transit over to Sonora pass Wednesday September 2nd, 2009 and begin our
hike. We are only going 80 miles to the Echo Lakes. However, our hike can
only last 5 days due to work constraints, so we are in a bit of a time
crunch. However, we just found out that the public transit does not run on
Wednesdays. Does anyone have any suggestions or alternate transportation
ideas on how to get from the Reno airport to Sonora pass?
Thanks in advance any suggestions are greatly appreciated,
Greg