[pct-l] Tahoe Rim Trail - PMags

omullis omullis at aircanopy.net
Sat Jul 11 15:34:57 CDT 2009

Paul, thanks for posting the TRT photos.  Looks wonderful.

How did you manage resupplies?  I explored the TRTA site & see they offer a 15-day supported thru-hike each summer where they take care of all resupplies.  Wondering how you went about it...   How were the skeeters?   How was water availability?  Dayime and nighttime temps?    My son and I have been planning to do the OR PCT next year after he graduates from university, but with the job market like it is, I'm thinking that a 2-week TRT trek might be better suited than a 4-week OR PCT trek so he can put himself on the job market a little sooner.

Thanks for any info you can share.

Ollen Mullis
Texas