[pct-l] Hiker help near Chester

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Sat Jul 11 12:48:39 CDT 2009

Hi,

Husband Lowell and I were on a day drive yesterday and passed Bucks
Summit.  Met there Princess and 2 other thrus (sorry, memory so bad I
don't remember their names).  They should be at highway 36 near Chester
on Monday.  If they call we'll give them a ride to town and house them
if they wish.

Our summer is a busy one, but for the next 2 weeks we will be available
to ferry hikers to town and back and/or take them to our house for an
overnight.  I hesitate to post my phone number here, but if you email me
I'll send it privately.  Or just post a note out by the trail.  I hear
the herd is nearing, so hopefully we'll get to help a few.

Piper's Mom
Good to hear from you Piper's Mom, it's been a while.

I can do the same in and around Castella, Scott Mtn. Summit and Etna Summit.

I have posted my phone number numerous times and never had a problem. You might want to give it a try (though I am sure there are folks out there who might disagree). 530-905-0507.

are we there yet