[pct-l] Fw: Totall Knee

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Thu Jul 9 22:22:16 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill & Cathy
To: JoAnn M.
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 8:20 PM
Subject: Totall Knee

"How's Your Trail?"   Hi JoAnn  I did 5 miles today,  9 weeks to the day since my totall knee replacement. It's still tight and I have some pain. My wife says that it's not fair. She has had both knees done and is still having trouble. She had left done in march of 08 and then the right done in september of 08. She is still having trouble but has hiked 1.5 miles with me. I guess we all have different recovery. I still have trouble with my calf muscle and my ham string but with exercise and walking things should be OK and
Remember "Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"

PS I go back to work on Aug. 10th   I'll say Hi to  Fred