[pct-l] Happy Independence Day

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 08:35:24 CDT 2009

Everyone have a safe Independence Day and hike.? Remember, no fireworks on the trail -- keep the trail safe.? Say a prayer for our troops overseas too.? This holiday is something we should remember that others before us fought against a tyrannical government trying to ram taxes and fees down their throats.? An intrusive?government of elitists and intimidators with imperialist ways.? The colonists would have no part of it.? Thank goodness there were enough of them that?had the courage to stand up.? Your pal, Switchback, Disabled Retired Veteran and PCT Class of 1970