[pct-l] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 03:15:38 CDT 2009

Snappy JMT Reinhold writes: Since posting the below post I have been overwhelmed with requests "NOT" to burn the "SEX INSTRUCTOR" hat.? It seems everybody wants that hat. It even has been suggested giving the hat to Sarah or JoAnn.....I have come to the conclusion that would not be a good idea.? I have therefore decided not to burn the hat and take some time to deliberate which of our list members is most deserving and?qualified to wear the "SEX INSTRUCTOR" - "First Lesson Free" hat.?
Switchback replies:?Yes, this is probably a good idea.? But there are so many List member who are deserving of this honor.? I suggest you go into business with unique?PCT trail hats.? I got this idea from going to a?Tea?Party today to protest the central government in Washington.? I saw really neat?T-shirts being sold.? Really funny stuff.? I?bought one to send to my old hiking partner?living in?Arizona, Rattlesnake the Macaroni,?from my 1970?Sierra PCT days.? I also sent him some political cartoon toilet paper.