[pct-l] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Jul 3 09:37:22 CDT 2009

Since posting the below post I have been overwhelmed with requests
"NOT"   to burn the  "SEX  INSTRUCTOR"  hat.
It seems everybody wants that hat.
It even has been suggested giving the hat to Sarah or JoAnn.....I have
come to the conclusion that would not be a good idea.

I have therefore decided not to burn the hat and take some time to
deliberate which of our list members is most deserving and
qualified to wear  the  "SEX  INSTRUCTOR"  -  "First Lesson Free"  hat.

JMT Reinhold
The Instructor
Reinhold wrote:
Yes Switchback, I have been a sinner to long and you have made me see
the light. I will wear my "SEX INSTRUCTOR" - "First Lesson Free" cap no
more. I will burn it and stomp it into the ground. I will never again
allow myself to be let astray by hiker babes like Sarah & JoAnn. Yes
Switchback, you have made me strong and I will forever be grateful to
you for that.

 JMT Reinhold
The one who has seen the light