[pct-l] Marijuana in the Sierra & backpacking at 98

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 1 18:31:45 CDT 2009

Whereever you stan don the leagalization of pot, the project we did this
week end, moving the reminas of a pot farm out of the wilderness in Modoc
National Forest waas really enlighenting.

The stuff that was left there was a mess, industrial herbicide and
insecticide sprayers, great big ones, visqueen plastic roll, 1/4 mile of
irrigation pvc pipe, car and other types of batteries, things that didn't
belong in the wilderness.

It's all nice and clean now, and the containment pond is filled in so no one
can fall in it.

A whole bunch of sleeping bags and kitchen utensils were also removed, and a
stick trailer at the trail head was half full but the time we were done.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
Carolyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com