[pct-l] Cramming a BV450

DA dabruce at tmo.blackberry.net
Sat Jan 31 18:51:36 CST 2009

Excellent advice excellent!  I am a beginner backpacker who's first backpack trip was "seventy days in the sierras, and I'd never back packed  before" it's also a seminar I do.  I was able to pack 10 to 12 days of food, with first day in pack method.  As one person on this website last year was very funny in saying, that a bv450 can be packed with pure macadamia nut butter and that is 186,000 calories. I will be back out this year for 120 days and thanks to all the folks on this list, the PCTA, and all the hikers I met on the trail.
Caddieman
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.