[pct-l] Travel Plans

Shae Brennan trannyboi at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:34:52 CST 2009

My wife would really like to join me at the ADZPCTKO so I'm trying to figure out how to facilitate that. She is planning to hike in from Campo with me and she will hike as far as Warner Springs if necessary. Is there anyone who is attending the kickoff (but not thru-hiking) who would be willing to give her a ride back to the San Diego airport? If not, is there a trail angel in the area who would be able to pick her up from Warner Springs? Other suggestions or ideas?