[pct-l] Snow Course Info

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Thu Jan 29 11:31:14 CST 2009

Hello, Brad, Michael, Phil, and Linda!

Thanks for your interest in this year's PCT-Prep Snow Course. You know the date and the location is Desolation Wilderness off hwy. 50, South Lake Tahoe.

The April 3,4,5 weekend course may be full, but I will put you guys in there if that date works best for you.

Questions: If you could pick the month between now and KO, which works best for your individual schedules?
                 If you could pick the weekend....?

In order to give the best personalized attention to each student out on the snow, I try to limit class size to 8-12. If more folks want to sign on for this year,
I'll have to open up another weekend.

Let me know what works best for your schedules.

Mtnned