[pct-l] Sierra Snow Pack Article / Single Serving Lemon Juice

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:53:53 CST 2009

Wouldn't one be pulling out of KM and heading North?  Or is this for
JMTers?  I'm confused.

Unrelated to this... someone sent out a picture a while back of a huge box
of mayo packets (and boy did those look delicious!)  I've started a new job
and discovered there are also single serving ketchup-style packets of lemon
juice!  Not sure if this would be useful on the trail- perhaps as an
addition to your foil tuna packets rather than getting the pre-lemoned kind?

YITOOD,

Easy