[pct-l] Sierra Club groups

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 08:39:45 CST 2009

W S Monty & others,
    I don't know the history of the Sierra Club. I've  only been exposed to
the two Chapters I wrote about. I'm sure that many, or  most, have their act
together.
    I'm not sure Wandering Bob's post, about scaring  people of a trail or
back indoors, had anything to do with my post,  but nonetheless, it obviously
didn't. I've always told people who bring up  bears, snakes, backwoods people,
etc, etc, etc that driving down a highway  or freeway is far more dangerous,
I'd guess by a factor of 10 to 100.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.
(http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)