[pct-l] Free Data Book & Guidebook

Katalina Jimenez katalinajime at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 10:25:10 CST 2009

If you're willing to pay shipping, I'm willing to give anyone my PCT Southern California Wilderness Press Guidebook & Gentle Ben's  Data Book. I ordered them last fall and haven't even opened them except to browse. They are in good shape & they're free- I just don't like to think of them going to waste on my shelf.

I'm not sure how much shipping would be- shouldn't be more than $5-10. Let me know if you want them.

Katalina
PCT 2009