[pct-l] Getting to Walker Pass, CA from Bakersfield, CA -- anyone help?

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:28:12 CST 2009

Thanks Bob, although I know about the pass (I thru-hiked last year,
this is a repeat for me). I'm just hoping someone knows of a pay
shuttle service or is going to be in the area on may 30th/31st.

The busses are good to know about. He's down for hitching if he has
to, but I'd like to streamline the process of getting up there if at
all possible, since I remember how hard hitching to and from lake
isabella was.