[pct-l] Bounce box and STUFF

David Margavage davidmargavage at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:14:04 CST 2009

 I'm trying to figure out the Bounce box and resupply issues.  I have a list
of STUFF like fuel, extra batteries, extra pie pan wind screens,
toothpaste/shampoo, extra socks, underware, extra shirt & pants, Clorox,
nail clippers.  Then I have things like, ice Ax, gloves, DEET, head net,
etc. maybe change sleeping bags from 30 degree to my 15 degree, maybe my
second pair of shoes, that I may need once I get to Kennedy Meadows?

The Food thing seems simple.  I'll send the first two boxes before I
leave, then buy as I go and maybe send ahead.  But sending ahead seems
redundant, when I can buy food there and just carry it?

I don't see "Bouncing" all this STUFF to every PO and I do not have a
resupply person.

Logistically what do you think?

BTW, regarding the second pair of shoes.  I ware a 15W.  I just can't get
them anywhere like little people ;-)

Thanks for your input.