[pct-l] Shirts for the trail

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:16:57 CST 2009

>>I've got one that has over 100 days on it, and it hasn't pilled or torn
>>or worn down where the shoulder straps hit.  Plus, the pockets work and
>>it has vents on the upper arms. 20 spf

My $4 shirt on the CDT in August:  40 days on  it perhaps?
http://snipurl.com/9zt0i  [www_pmags_com]

In Colorado 2008: At least 150 days?
http://snipurl.com/9zt6i  [www_pmags_com]

Still $4. :)  Don't know if my idea is the best or better..but it is definitely
a cheap, functional and practical idea.  Ugly as heck...but that has a certain charm.
:)

YMMV.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com