[pct-l] calories

andrew walls pcthkr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 17:53:37 CST 2009

Snickers have a very high calorie to weight ratio 57g and 271 cal
Butterfingers are prettey good to  60g and 270 cal

Back in "95 (a 200% snowpack year)  It took three of us 13 days to get from KM to Bishiop ( on 11 days food).  Durring our 2 days of gastronomic orgie in Bishop, Mike got a six pack of butterfingers and a can of sweetened condensed milk.  As we watched tv in a motel he dunked the butterfingers in the sweetened condesed milk and ate all six and also polished off the scm with his spoon all in about 15 minutes.  A tastey 2920 calorie snack!

Andrew