[pct-l] (no subject)

Suzannah Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:04:05 CST 2009

You might try The Rain Shed, in Corvallis.

http://www.therainshed.com/

I know they have several varieties of silnylon; not sure about the others. To see their fabric offerings
click on the "Fabric/Swatch Sets" tab on the left side of the page. They may also carry other fabrics that
aren't listed there...you may want to call and ask. If you're in Oregon they have a physical store you can
visit. We've talked about stopping by it for years...and years...and years :)