[pct-l] A Hiker's Prayer

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 11:01:36 CST 2009

Our intrepid PCT hero, Grizzly, was hiking down the PCT all in a tizzy. It was getting dark and he couldn't find a flat space to pitch his tent.

Fearing that he'd have to hike long into the night, never getting his supper or his beauty sleep, he cast his eyes to heaven and said, "Lord take pity on me."

"If you find me a camp site, I'll let those strong willed Female?Leadership Terminator Types boss me around, and I'll give up all my piratical ways and not act like Switchback anymore."

Miraculously, a gorgeous campsite appeared through a break in the trees, just off the trail next to a nice stream.

Grizzly?looks up again and says, "Never mind, I found one."