[pct-l] Grid, Graph, Spreadsheet in Preparation and During

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 15:06:30 CST 2009

Ah, the differences in the information database of now versus the '70's is so vast!?My only planning document was a single legal sheet with my intended resupply points with addresses, the mileages between each and my anticipated date of arrival.This document is one of my now savored archival favorites, as my mom (RIP) handwrit notes of when I arrived, when I sent postcards and any changes in supply points or misc.?

Best regards,

Greg Hummel "Strider"
"Wilderness is NOT a luxury, but a necessity of the human spirit."