[pct-l] campfire permit

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 11:37:57 CST 2009

the campfire permit is not just for campfires...it is also for the barbies and the propane stoves...or in this case alcohol stoves. With this site you can download a fax version as well and  just fax it to them. You'll get it back within 24 hours but usually the same day. Don't forget to write your fax # on the form so they can send it back to you. It's good for one year so you can use it again if you need it in Cali.After you leave the Cali border you can get rid of it...not that it weighs that much, but for those extra ultralite peeps out there...

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/lospadres/passes/campfire/

patti