[pct-l] Revolutionary UL backpacking inventions

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Jan 3 13:39:54 CST 2009

Nahh Switchback,
You would be wasting your time.
Nobody will want your dehydrated water after they taste my  ''dehydrated
Mexican water.''
Besides, unlike  MY  ''MEXICAN'' water, which is calorie fortified,
YOUR  regular dehydrated water has no calories so hikers will still have
to carry a stove, fuel, pots and pans and food.
With  MY  dehydrated ''MEXICAN'' water they can leave all that stuff behind.
And they are never at risk of dehydration with my ''MEXICAN'' water
because they will be drinking all day long.

JMT Reinhold
Sole distributor of ''Mexican'' water