[pct-l] another tent question

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 08:47:15 CST 2009

Depends on retail outlet listings, and or manufacturers listings, but
sometimes you have minimum tent weight, tent weight with all accessories,
and packaged shipping weight.  And remember, a lot of gear isheavier than
advertized, so weigh it when you get it.  I've only weighed acouple tents
and they were both over the listed weight by 1/2 lb.  This trend is
lessening some but still prevalent.