[pct-l] New resupply source in Independence

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 28 07:01:59 CST 2009

Good morning, Monte,

That’s good news.  I stayed at the Courthouse last time, and the Garzas are
fine folks.  I hope your supply recommendation included lots of taco-size,
mixed grain, soft tortillas. Those are just the right size to stack tightly
in a bear ‘can.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye