[pct-l] Tax Hike is Good News for Hiker Trash

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Feb 27 20:32:14 CST 2009

Yes,
Homeless people living in tents on the PCT should be first in line for bale-out money.

BTW....WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BUM AND HOMELESS HIKER TRASH?

JMT Reinhold
----------------------------------

Chuck wrote:
Good afternoon, Wes,
In ’07 I broke a bone in my foot and had to hobble 6 miles out to
civilization.  No more of that:  If I ever have another problem I’m going to
scream for a bale-out, then sit right there in the middle of the trail and
expect an Army Blackhawk helicopter to swoop in and haul me out.
Considering what a huge and powerful political demographic hiker-trash is we
surely can expect prompt and generous support.
----------------------------------

Steel-Eye wrote:
/I can hardly contain my excitement and enthusiasm!!  President Obama is
//definitely
//giving the hiking community *a ton* of support these days!!  I just read
//that he's
//considering a "trillion dollar tax hike".  I'm still a little fuzzy on the
//details, but I
//think we all need to email the president, thank him for all his support for//the
//hiking community, and express your support for his efforts to put sooo much// of
//our money for this new Hike!!!
/
/
/