[pct-l] Garmin Geko 201 GPS

Bob BobandShell97 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 26 22:35:18 CST 2009

Both Steel-Eye and Halfmile have just mentioned the Garmin Geki GPS.  I
happen to have a new one that I recently bought, but need to sell.  It has
been turned on once on my back porch.  I will include the instruction DVD
that I bought, as well.  I paid $100 for it and will sell it (and the DVD)
for $75, postage included.  It's only 2.4 oz w/o 2 AAA batteries, and 2.9 oz
with them.  I've put a screen protector on already.  Research the Geko 201
on the Internet and contact me privately if interested.

Dr Bob     -    Bob Ellinwood