[pct-l] conditioning

Linda Bakkar lbakkar at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:41:36 CST 2009

Jeffrey Olson wrote:

> > I'm sure Linda will agree that it's never too late to start training.

Yes, I do agree!!!  When I said "it is probably too late for the cross training, if you are beginning a thru-hike this season," I honestly hope I didn't discourage anyone from starting some cross training if you haven't already done so.  Even a month or two of core strengthening would be better than nothing, which is just about where I was last year at the beginning of the trail.  And my BEST WISHES go with each of you who are about to begin a great PCT adventure, no matter how many miles it ends up to be!

Blue Butterfly