[pct-l] CAMERA Choices???

Charlie & Nancy Zapp cnzapp at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 18:50:00 CST 2009

I use a Nikon COOLPIX L11 (7mega pixel) camera.  It uses 2 AA
batteries and weighs 5 oz.  It does well for shots of people and
fairly well for scenery.  I haven't seen a camera yet, that I am
willing to carry, that does real justice to scenery shots.  The
pictures are mostly for me, and looking at them can take be back to
those locations flooding the memory.
Piece of Work