[pct-l] I am back

Marge marge at prothman.org
Sun Feb 22 12:48:42 CST 2009

I  have not been on the computer for a long time, I tried sending this the
other day

but think I may have had the incorrect email address, could not find it in
the archives

so am sending it again.

I am  still in the wheel chair and

only can walk a few steps with the walker, However, I am having more fun

than I can believe right now. I joined up with the Sun Valley Adaptive

Sports program. I thought it was only for Veterans, I was wrong it was for
me also.

My son came down from Washington State and took a lot of

pictures of me flying down the mountain on a sitski (on a tether of course)

Next week I am going over to the Nordic course and see if I have enough

strength in my arms to propel my self on the cross-country track. My son

should have a video made next week and will put it on UTube, so I will send

the url for anyone who wants to see it.

Cheers (the old gal) The really old gal now.

-