[pct-l] Dogs on the trail

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 01:25:24 CST 2009

Wow, PCT Mom!

You guys are awesome!

________________________________
From: Andrea Dinsmore <zaqueltooocool at gmail.com>
To: Stephen <reddirt2 at earthlink.net>
Cc: patti kulesz <peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com>; pct-l at backcountry.net; Fuzz McPherson <fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:19:57 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Dogs on the trail

This is what we have posted on our FAQ page about dogs.............

http://www.dinsmoreshikerhaven.com/faq.ihtml

Do you allow dogs or horses to stay the night ?
Yes. Dogs are allowed if they are kept outside and under control. We do have the Pooch-O-Mat. It's a separate laundry and shower for thru or section hiker dogs. Horses are allowed if they are cleaned up after. Deposits may be transered to the back 40. No animals (or hikers) are allowed to be in the neighbor's yards. We have a friendly big dog that roams the yard. If he's happy....then we are happy.

PCT MOM