[pct-l] `Re: Winter Snow Training.

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Wed Feb 18 01:16:24 CST 2009

Hey, Ken!

You're from my neck of the woods-Santa Rosa!  Although I'm living up in South Lake Tahoe, now, I've spent most of my life in Sonoma.

One class is over-booked, but there are a few openings in the March weekends, 3/ 13,14,15;  20, 21,22;  27,28,29. Let me know which weekend date works best for you, how many in your party, and your previous experience and we'll get you signed on!

Ned