[pct-l] FYI- yahoo users - no email - UNS_BSCRIBING HELP HERE.

Ryan Brooks ryan at hack.net
Sat Feb 14 11:46:17 CST 2009

FYI,

    Some number of yahoo users have tagged backcountry.net email as
spam, so yahoo has stopped accepting any email from my servers.  I've
contacted yahoo, and explained the issue, but haven't heard back.
Please don't tag me as spam- just unsubscribe.    It's near impossible
to get off of AOL's spam list, so we'll see how this goes with yahoo.

If you need to unsubscribe and are unable to follow the link at the
bottom of this email, just drop me an email (ryan at hack.net) and I'll
manually do it.

Don't mark me as spam- it's an otherwise lovely Saturday,

Ryan