[pct-l] [Fwd: Trail Fest]

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:33:14 CST 2009

As the Trail Fest Coordinator here in Portland, I do have a document that I can send to folks that has some other lodging options. Happy to send it along to whomever needs it! Hope to see a whole bunch of you next month!!! It's gonna be a blast!!
Tammy T.
p.s. Thanks Donna for your anticipated participation<smile>!!!