[pct-l] How To Eat

At Rerunner atrerunner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:18:19 CST 2009

i seem to remember that there is at least one Triple-Crown hiker who
hiked as a strict vegetarian....perhaps this person belongs to the
list and will offer an opinion. I started the only long-distance hike
that i've completed as a vegetarian, and surrendered to
bacon-cheeseburgers very early on :(

fenu