[pct-l] CORRECTION: Permits for the rest of us

Engraving Pros mail at engravingpros.com
Sun Feb 8 13:54:28 CST 2009

Descanco Cleveland National Forest Ranger Station.

"If you wish to camp outside of the developed campgrounds in the Descanco
Cleveland National Forest Ranger district you must obtain a free Visitors
Wilderness Permit"

Recorded message 619-445-6235 press 2 for more information.

I only brought this up because it is my back yard and I have been busted by
Rangers more than once for not having a permit. Busted being - once they
made me go to the nearest Ranger Station and obtain a permit and once
the Ranger issued me a permit on the spot.

Robert