[pct-l] Lower pack WT - load your IPod

Darren talhog at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 18:28:17 CST 2009

Actually the Wilderness Press Databook is available in .pdf format for
$5.00 (I cant find the link - but I will keep looking) It may have
just been the older version.

But I have to say, and I hope publishers are listening here, in this
day and age there is no reason
for ultralight hikers to have to carry heavy guidebooks down the
trail. There are many many ways
to digitally publish this information and keep it copyright safe (at
least as safe as a paper book - ever hear of a copy machine?) In fact
I would say, in the near future, any publisher who does not start
publishing electronically will start losing sales to those who do.

As a bonus to the publisher, electronic punishing is way cheaper than
printing and distributing on paper and it's a breeze to update.