[pct-l] Bridge of the Gods

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 09:25:04 CST 2009

So, did you just save me 50 cents? At least that reduces the probable cost
of that beer I promised.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 2/3/2009 12:58:53 A.M. Central Standard Time,