[pct-l] Electronic Journaling Options

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 09:19:30 CST 2009

Pmail: 2 lithium AA's; carry a few spares for it and whatever else;
replenish from resupply boxes. Pmail lasts a month or more on 2 batteries, with  daily
use.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 2/2/2009 7:53:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,