[pct-l] Cramming a BV450 (500) / Canister 'required' areas

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Sun Feb 1 22:17:10 CST 2009

Scott/Postholer,

Someone asked me to tell what I carried thru the sierra on our last trip. I
told honestly what we carried. Why are you attacking me?

We obviously carried enough calories to get thru the sierra. That has to be
the goal.  Obviously neither of us suffered any  problems from a lack of
food. We ate a lot of food at VVR when we arrived. In fact we enjoyed our
trip thru the sierra and we would have no problem carrying exactly the same
food on any other 10 day trip. In fact we probably will this year again.

If you are saying that you need more food, fine. You carry more food. This
works for us.

HYOH, and CYOF (Carry your own food)

Ken
www GottaWalk com