[pct-l] Camera access locations

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Mon Dec 28 15:39:47 CST 2009

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com wrote:
> It has come to our attention that the backpacking camera is not
> always handy when suddenly desired to take that quick, spontaneous
> picture.
>
> Where is a good place to carry your camera?

I carried a fairly heavy camera, not quite as large as an SLR. I was
able to attach the camera case to a shoulder strap using loops that were
intended to hold a water bottle. The loops on the other side allowed me
to stow my hiking poles when I didn't want to use them. Both were within
immediate reach.