[pct-l] Video from Lunch with Glen Dawson

Marge marge at prothman.org
Mon Dec 28 10:32:04 CST 2009

Wow...Thanks to  all of you who had a hand in making this video..This has
been one of the best post on the PCT Forum that I have read or seen in the
years. Thanks to Brick for posting it.

Glen Dawson did not look 97 years old and he certainly did not talk like
one. He was a great inspiration for me, I like old people who still have
guts.....We are now getting snow here in the Sun Valley ID ski area and I
hope to start the Nordic skiing after the first of the year.  This is done
through the Adaptive Sports program at Sun Valley.

I sit on a little sled with two skis on bottom, bounce my self in the track
with ski poles and away I go.  I like this better than downhill skiing right
now cause I only need one person to go with me so as not to get lost. Hey,.
Maybe I need a GPS.

Thanks again for a good read and a good show.

Marge (the old gal)

-